Confidence in Leadership
Senior leadership of a global Fortune 500 company expressed concern about anecdotal reports that employees perceived them as remote and unresponsive to employee concerns.
- Wordwright conducted a comprehensive worldwide employee survey to measure perceptions about senior leaders, including employee satisfaction with leadership’s visibility and accessibility.
- When survey data confirmed anecdotal reports, Wordwright designed and implemented a lunchtime Discussion Series in which leaders present an overview of their strategies and reserve large blocks of time for a live Q&A.
- Employees unable to attend the live events are able to view an archive video or quickly review a summary in a follow-up email.
- Event feedback consistently scores top marks from employees.
- Employee attendance is consistently at, or above, capacity.
- Feedback data indicates a significant increase in employee understanding of the business strategy and improved confidence in leadership.